The Insulator Greenhouse is a Gutter Connected, Commercial Structure available as Code or Non-Code structures. This house provides quality, strength and ease of construction with natural ventilation. The Insulator Greenhouse performs well in California and all climates from Alaska to Mexico and beyond.
- Gutter Connected Widths of 18′, 21′, 24′, 27′, 30′, & 35′.
- All Galvanized Steel bolt-together frame.
- All Arches are 6′ on-center. Six foot arch spacing is the optimum for poly roof to prevent rain and wind pockets.
- The 35, 30, 27, 24, and 18 25/90 have 2 3/8″ arches, the 21 20/90 has 1 7/8″ arches, and the 21 (10/70 & NC) and 18 (10/70 & NC) have 1 5/8″ arches. (NC = Non-Code)
- Heavy Duty Commercial grade Gutters of (10 and 12 gauge) at side and mid columns. The gutters are 11″ wide and 6″ deep.
- 3 runs of condensate purlins are standard on all Insulator houses. Condensate gathering purlins are a strong “Z” design and protect plants from condensate drip.
- 4″ diameter or 4″ square sidewall columns 12′ on center are standard. 2 3/8″ or 2 7/8″ interior columns 12′ on center are standard. Wide spans and heavy loads may use 6′ on center interior columns.
- Uniform Building Codes of 10/70 & 20/90 “B” are standard. Higher loads and “C” wind exposures are also available on some widths. Call for availability.
- All these houses are available as the non code version, the Insulator-NC.